Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Camp 2014 (3)

If you haven’t heard yet…

I am going solo as our only adult leader for this upcoming summer camp from this Troop.  We are OK for 2-deep leadership since we are fortunately being placed on a site with another Troop.  We would normally be unable to go with only one leader.   

IF you have a chance to come down for a day, evening, or even to stay overnight, you are VERY welcome to do so.  Please let me know ahead of time - the sooner the better - especially if you will be coming for a meal.  I can let the kitchen know so that there will be enough food.

I will be driving, along with Val Berge and Larry Plotzke.  We have 14  boys registered.


Click Here for Directions:

OR

Ingawanis Adventure Base
Winnebago Council
2482 Grand Ave
Waverly, IA 50677

(39th St. is the road we are turning South off of Hwy 3 to head towards the camp)



No comments:

Post a Comment